AUTOCLAVE CLASS B – 18 L
ICANCLAVE Official Technical Service for Europe in Spain:
- Very simple interface, which allows the professional to work safely for its easy handling, offering confidence to the clinics and their patients.
- LCD screen, which shows information about the cycle process: time, temperature, pressure, process alert.
- Different languages to choose from: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Czech, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian and Chinese.
- Test: Vacuum test / Bowie & Dick test / Helix test.
- Class B models include cycles for hollow loading type A and type B in addition to a specific cycle for prions.
- The double door protection system prevents the cycle from starting if the door is not locked correctly. This system also prevents the door from opening if the pressure inside the chamber is not equal to the atmospheric pressure outside the chamber.
- Pressure safety valve prevents overpressure in the chamber and steam generator.
- The power supply is automatically cut if there is a short circuit or an electrical fault capable of detecting and identifying the exact cause of any problem and issuing a specific error code to the operator.
- Water tank water level switch that controls the maximum and minimum water level.
- Automatic warning for maintenance.
You will have no problem accommodating your instruments
- 18-liter capacity. Class B.
- 3 trays and a holder included.
- Sterilization report printing and display available in several languages.
- USB and printer included.
- Data from last 20 cycles can be automatically saved in the system and printed from your PC.
- Open type water tank, very comfortable location, allowing easy filling and cleaning.
- Class B 18-liter desktop autoclave.
- High quality internal components of Italian, Japanese and American brands.
- ODE valves.
- ULUAK vacuum pump.
- ULKA water pump.
- Ultra quiet (noise level below 70 dB).
- Triple fractionated vacuum system with an independent steam generator, which guarantees fast and safe sterilization cycles.
- High precision control system for perfect sterilization results (EN13060).
- Self-diagnosis with error codes.
- Fully automatic with pre-programmed sterilization cycles.
- Stainless steel chamber and door, with electro-polished finish.
- Open type water tank, which allows easy filling and cleaning.
Distilled water tank capacity
Relative operating humidity
Max. noise level
Atmospheric operating pressure
|220-240 V 50/60 Hz.
247 / 350 mm
F16 A / 400 V
121 /134 ºC
Max. 80 %, uncondensed
< 70 dB
Directives and standards
- 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive.
- 97/23/EEC Pressure Equipment Directive.
- EN 13060 Small Steam Sterilizers.
- EN 61326, EN 61000 Electromagnetic compatibility.
- EN 61010-1, UL 61010-1 Safety requirements.
- EN 61010-2-040, IEC 61010-2-040 Particular requirements for sterilizers used to treat medical materials
- EN 13485: 2012/AC:2012
- ISO 13485: 2003
You may also be interested in the following spore incubators:
|Ref. 100370 Elite||Ref. 100375 Practic|
|With digital display and regulable temperature||Very functional and economical|