(FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA)
- COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The company responsible for the processing of your data is
- Name of the company: TALLERES MESTRAITÚA, S.L. (hereinafter, “MESTRA” or the “company”)
- CIF B48440242
- Address in Calle Txori-erri Etorbidea, 60, 48150, Sondika, Bizkaia, Spain.
- Website: www.mestra.es
- WHAT TYPE OF DATA ARE COLLECTED
The company agrees that the personal data requested will be strictly necessary to carry out the purpose described. You will be informed in your case of the obligation to provide certain data, without which it would not be possible to carry out the provision. These data provided by the interested parties are those indicated in the corresponding forms of data collection:
- email address and
- name or nickname with which to contact the interested party.
The interested party may provide other information in the form to facilitate the purpose of the treatment. All these data will be part of a single record by interested, identified by the email address.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
By accepting this policy, the interested party that provides their data, gives their consent for the treatment thereof, with the purpose indicated here.
The data collected will be treated exclusively for the purpose of establishing commercial or pre-contractual relationships with the interested parties, including the response to inquiries they raise, as it is stated in the data collection form itself.
Other purposes, such as sending advertising, sending information or company or sector publications, or any other purpose beyond that indicated above, will also be explicitly indicated in the corresponding form of data collection, and consciously approved by each interested party. .
- IF THE INFORMATION IS COMPARED WITH SOMEONE ELSE OR TRANSFERS ARE TO BE CARRIED OUT
The data files provided by the interested parties, at the time they are collected, are located by automated means in Internet servers, following the guidelines of the legal regulations and complying with all the applicable guarantees in terms of data protection.
Servers used to support the information collected in forms: ARSYS, arsys.es.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By subscribing, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
These data will not be transferred to other managers, or countries, unless technical issues were necessary and in any case the same conditions of compliance with legal requirements and assurances expressed in this policy would be maintained.
- TIME THE DATA IS MAINTAINED (NOT BEYOND THEIR PURPOSE OR LEGAL REQUIREMENT)
The time the company keeps the data collected, is marked by the purpose of the same, ie the commercial or pre-contractual relationship including response to queries clarification of doubts, follow-up queries or offers, etc ..
However, this time may end at the request of the interested party, in compliance with the exercise of their opposition / cancellation rights indicated in this policy.
- IF AUTOMATION OF PROFILES IS CARRIED OUT (FOR EXAMPLE COLLECTING INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO KNOWING NEEDS OF PURCHASE OF A USER BASED ON THEIR WEB BEHAVIOR)
In no case will the company submit the data to a treatment that results in the generation of user profiles. The personal data processed of each interested party will be limited to the data that the latter contributed at the time, and no subsequent files will be generated with additional data that could be generated or induced based on the relationship of the company with the interested parties.
- NOTICE OF LINKS OR LINKS WITH OTHER WEBSITES
The Internet pages of the company’s website may contain links to other third-party websites. Therefore, it can not assume responsibility for the content that may appear on the pages of third parties. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of contents included in this website are the exclusive property of the company. Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of the company.
- USER RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, SUPPRESSION, OPPOSITION, LIMITATION, PORTABILITY)
The legal regulation of data protection confers to the interested parties that provide their personal data, a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that imply our services, which we can summarize in the following:
- Right of access. Know what kind of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification. Be able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not true.
- Right of withdrawal. Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right to limitation of treatment in the cases included in the Law.
- Portability right. To be able to obtain a copy in an electronic format of the data that is being processed.
- Right of opposition: Request the cessation of the processing of your data.
As interested, you can exercise your rights by email addressed to the address [email protected] or by correspondence to our address, Calle Txori-erri Etorbidea, 60, 48150, Sondika, Bizkaia, Spain (the company will in any case verify that the request to exercise the rights comes from the interested party who provided the data, for example, by contrasting the email initially provided).
On the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights.
Also, you have the right to file a claim with the control authority (in Spain, the AEPD) in case you consider your rights infringed.
- CONSIDERATION OF LIMITATION OR NOT OF MINOR INFORMATION
The company, due to its characteristics, does not provide services to the information society, nor to minors under 16 years of age, and the purpose of data processing will never be the provision of such services.
However, who facilitates the data through the forms of this website and accepts their treatment formally declares to be over 16 years old. The company reminds people of legal age who are in charge of minors, that it will be their exclusive responsibility if a minor incorporates their data.
- HOW TO CONTACT
Calle Txori-erri Etorbidea, 60, 48150, Sondika, Bizkaia, Spain
In Sondika, May 25, 2018